ClearCase::CtCmd Question

RyanY

Hi,

I am trying to use the ClearCase::CtCmd module to get a listing of the
change sets for a particular ClearCase UCM activity. Not quite sure if
this is the correct group, but since it seems that the problem is with
the Perl module, I posted here. Here's a little code snippet:

($status,$output,$error) = ClearCase::CtCmd::exec("lsactivity -l
$delivery");

if ($status == 1) {
print "Failed\n";
print "$error\n";
return;
}
else {
print " $output \n";
}

The problem is, $output contains all of the output from the lsactivity
command except for the change sets. However, when I run this same
command from the cleartool command prompt, the change sets are included
in the output. Here's some sample outputs to illustrate my point.

Using ClearCase::CtCmd

Delivery: deliver.JSmith@\Project_VOB
Versions Info:
activity deliver.JSmith@\Project_VOB
14-Nov-05.16:05:05 by Smith
"Integration activity created by deliver on 11/14/2005 04:04:43 PM."
master replica: something@\Project_VOB
owner: JSmith
group: somegroup
stream: Project1_Integration@\Project_VOB
title: deliver JSmith_Project1 on 11/14/2005 04:04:43 PM.
change set versions:

(this is blank)

Using cleartool command prompt

Delivery: deliver.JSmith@\Project_VOB
Versions Info:
activity deliver.JSmith@\Project_VOB
14-Nov-05.16:05:05 by Smith
"Integration activity created by deliver on 11/14/2005 04:04:43 PM."
master replica: something@\Project_VOB
owner: JSmith
group: somegroup
stream: Project1_Integration@\Project_VOB
title: deliver JSmith_Project1 on 11/14/2005 04:04:43 PM.
change set versions:

(this has a list of change sets)

Has anyone experienced this? Thanks in advance for your help.

-Ryan