Click once for Image button

kailas.j.goliwadekar

Hi .

I got the following code for 'click once' for button.

System.Text.StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
sb.Append("if (typeof(Page_ClientValidate) == 'function') { ");
sb.Append("if (Page_ClientValidate() == false) { return false; }}
");
sb.Append("this.value = 'Please wait...';");
sb.Append("this.disabled = true;");
sb.Append(Page.GetPostBackEventReference(btnSubmit));
sb.Append(";");
btnSubmit.Attributes.Add("onclick", sb.ToString());

This code works fine for <asp:button id= "btnSubmit" ....>

But this code doesnot work for <asp:ImageButton id="ImgButton"
ImageUrl="../blah.gif" >

Any help to solve the problem of 'Click once for image button' will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Kailas