CMS Written In JSP/Java

Frogman

Hi,

Can somebody recommend a good open-source CMS (Content Management
System - similar to xoops, phpnuke, tiki) written in JSP/Java. I did a
search in sourceforge.net for CMS but all of them are written in PHP.

The reason I'm interested in a JSP based CMS is because I am having a
hard time getting PHP to talk to Mysql and also I have more experience
with JSP/Java environment.

Thanks,

Rex

Liz

Frogman said:
Hi,

Can somebody recommend a good open-source CMS (Content Management
System - similar to xoops, phpnuke, tiki) written in JSP/Java. I did a
search in sourceforge.net for CMS but all of them are written in PHP.

The reason I'm interested in a JSP based CMS is because I am having a
hard time getting PHP to talk to Mysql and also I have more experience
with JSP/Java environment.

The book I bought, have not read it yet, says PHP and MySQL play nice with
each other.

Drew Volpe

Last time we met said:
Hi,

Can somebody recommend a good open-source CMS (Content Management
System - similar to xoops, phpnuke, tiki) written in JSP/Java. I did a
search in sourceforge.net for CMS but all of them are written in PHP.

The reason I'm interested in a JSP based CMS is because I am having a
hard time getting PHP to talk to Mysql and also I have more experience
with JSP/Java environment.

Red Hat's CMS is written in Java and is open source:

http://www.redhat.com/software/rha/cms/

there's also Apache's Lenya:

http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/

and JBoss now has a re-implementation of php-nuke in Java:

http://www.jboss.org/developers/projects/nukes/index

dv