Code assisting tool for VS 2005

Anders

Hi

We have used Resharper with great results the last year. But thier EAP 2,0
verison is at current state useless.

Does anyone know a tool which give the posiblity to auto import namespace
for classes in referenced assemblies?

Eg. if I type "Conso" and press eg ctrl-space it searches through all
asselmblies and suggest me to import System.Console fx.

Visual Studio 2005 does have something simulary but you have to type the
WHOLE name before it suggest to import the relevant namepsace. Not optimal.

Looking forward to suggetions.

Anders

AllenDang

That feature is not included in CodeRush.
I still like resharper,case CodeRush is nothing but look good.

Resharper's auto import namespace is a unique feature so far. When i
switch to VS2005,there is no such a product has that.