Codebehind="pglogin.aspx.vb" Inherits="myOldProject.pglogin"

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Rod, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. Rod

    Rod Guest

    I have made a copy of my (ASP.NET) project and renamed it everywhere I could
    find.
    I am stuck with one bit I can't figure out.
    The line at the top of the HTML which looks like this
    %@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="pglogin.aspx.vb"
    Inherits="myOldProject.pglogin"%

    if I replace myOldProject with myNewProject it does not work
    I get the error message

    Could not load type 'myNewProject.pglogin'.

    As long as I keep the old name here, all works fine. I am just feeling
    uncomfortable that I may have missed something.

    I made the copy using File Explorer, I tried using the copy provided on
    Solution Explorer, but that insisted on a login password for the user
    account. I don't have one set and it refuses blank.

    Any clues would be very much appreciated

    Rod, Oct 19, 2007