Collection Property of Another Custom Server Control

Sean

Hi,
I read more and figured out how to build what I needed:
<cc>
<item></item>
<item></item>
</cc>

when <item> is an editable control in designer and I can drag and drop
controls in it.

The problem I'm having is to preserve user values on postbacks.
I found posts that recommend IStateManager, but this is not for server
controls.
What can be done to solve the problem?

PS: If I put <item></item> control out, it preserves user inputs on
postbacks. I probably miss some kind of link in viewstate management between
<cc> and <item>s...