Combining three arrays of hashes into one?

Keith Lee

All:
Is there a way of copying three arrays of hashes into one array for
future sorting? Thanks!

Keith

Matt Garrish

Keith Lee said:
All:
Is there a way of copying three arrays of hashes into one array for
future sorting? Thanks!

@d = (@a, @b, @c)

Or do you mean something else?

Matt

it_says_BALLS_on_your_forehead

Keith said:
All:
Is there a way of copying three arrays of hashes into one array for
future sorting? Thanks!

do you mean 3 arrays of hash references? on what is your sorting based?
to combine 3 arrays into one, just flatten them:

my @all = ( @a1, @a2, @a3 );

robic0

All:
Is there a way of copying three arrays of hashes into one array for
future sorting? Thanks!

Keith

Lookout, I'm asking you post an example to coincode with your what
ever bullshit question/without example you are posting!

cmarvel

Thanks! I mean an array of hashes.
Speaking of sorting, does anyone know of a good quick sort program or
algorithm so I can sort an array of hashes? Each array element has
four keys to sort by. Thanks again!

Keith

A. Sinan Unur

(e-mail address removed) wrote in @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
Thanks! I mean an array of hashes.
Speaking of sorting,

It looks like you are talking to yourself. Please quote some context when
you post a reply.

Sinan

Rick Scott

([email protected] uttered:)
Thanks! I mean an array of hashes.
Speaking of sorting, does anyone know of a good quick sort program or
algorithm so I can sort an array of hashes? Each array element has
four keys to sort by. Thanks again!

The command "perldoc -q keyword" searches the Perl FAQ. If you would
have asked it about "sort", it would have given you a perfectly good
answer to your frequently asked question:

perldoc -q sort
# How do I sort an array by (anything)?

Please read the posting guidelines, and look over the Perl FAQ and
documentation to see if they answer your question before posting it
here.

http://mail.augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc.shtml

Rick

Tad McClellan

To whom?

For what?

Please quote some context in followups like everybody else does.

Speaking of sorting, does anyone know of a good quick sort program or
algorithm so I can sort an array of hashes?

Sure, anybody who has looked up sorting in the Perl Frequently
Asked Questions knows how to do that.

You should become one of those people.

perldoc -q sort

Each array element has
four keys to sort by.

The FAQ answer shows how to sort based on multiple sort keys.

robic0

That was unnecessary. Your choice of words / limited vocabular, would make
one not even want to pay attention to you no matter what you have to say.
Words have meaning. Use them properly.

Its hard not to be rude to the Christian God people like you.
You didn't quote, so I did it for you.

This is Usenet, this isin't your local church gathering. If my limited vocabulary
bothers you, perhaps you should filter out my posts and not trouble yourself so much.

If this is a relative of yours, I had no intentions to offend him as not anyone else
(except for a select few that I know).

However, you on the otherhand. You can kiss my goddamed fucnkin ass !!!!