Comeau Computing - dead?

Victor Bazarov

I can't see anything on their web site (www.comeaucomputing.com) to
indicate that they are still in business. No updates since 2008. I
sent them an e-mail, and it went unanswered (that was a week ago or so).
Anybody know anything? Does it make sense to still send people to try
C++ code on their online compiler (which is still functioning, BTW).
Unfortunately none of new C++ features seem to be supported...

Victor Bazarov

I can't see anything on their web site (www.comeaucomputing.com) to
indicate that they are still in business. No updates since 2008. I sent
them an e-mail, and it went unanswered (that was a week ago or so).
Anybody know anything? Does it make sense to still send people to try
C++ code on their online compiler (which is still functioning, BTW).
Unfortunately none of new C++ features seem to be supported...

I received a response to my e-mail soon after making this post. Greg
says that they are still doing well, working hard, and will eventually
get to updating their web site.

Juha Nieminen

Paul said:
What like you have done?
Troll.

I know that you are still learning, but let me give you a small lesson:
Accusing others of your own flaws is called pshychological projection, and
it's a very childish behavior (basically, "no I'm not, you are!"). Avoid it.

Paul

Juha Nieminen said:
I know that you are still learning, but let me give you a small lesson:
Accusing others of your own flaws is called pshychological projection, and
it's a very childish behavior (basically, "no I'm not, you are!"). Avoid
it.
Idiot. ^^

Waldek M.

Dnia 02 Jul 2011 16:06:53 GMT, Juha Nieminen napisa³(a):
You probably don't even realize the irony.

Please, don't feed the troll.

Best regards,
Waldek