COMException

Guest

Hi,
I have an asp.net application. The applicatino has some component stored in
GAC and Component Service. One component handles the access to our Active
Directory and we inser the connection string to the AD in the component
activation property. All data are stored in a sql server.

When I try to run the application this error occurs:

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The server
process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect.
Check the username and password.

Stack Trace:
[COMException (0x8000401a): The server process could not be started because
the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password.]

What can be wrong?

Thanks