Command appear as link

Kenny

Hi,

Microsoft allow the developer to change the behavior of the Comamnd Button
to display as a link and at the same time with onClick event. It working
fine for IE browser and some devices but some devices display it as button
too, any idea how to force it to display as a link instead of button in this
case?

Thanks,
Kenny

Raoul Sava

Hi Kenny

Unfortunately, I think this is impossible. The cause of
the button being displayed as an INPUT is that some
browsers do not support JavaScript (most mobile browsers),
and the Command control uses Javascript to display a
Button as an image or Link.

/Raoul