CompareValidator in the datagrid

Roman

Hello,

Could some1 please help me with the folowing problem:

I have a datagrid that contains two template columns: Start Date and End
Date. I used CompareValidator (Type=Date) on one of them (start date) to
ensure that start date is less or equal to the end date. This worked fine.
At the very same time I would like to ensure that date is entered in a
correct format. Therefore, I placed additional two CompareValidators in both
columns and I set Operator to DataTypeCheck and Type to Date. Unfortunately,
when incorrect date format is entered into Start Date, both messages are
being displayed: one about incorrect date format and second one about Start
Date < End Date. Is there any way to make those validators fire in sequence
and not at the same time?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards