Compilation error

reb

Hi,

When I am trying to add <%#((Hashtable)Container.DataItem)
["moduleSource"] %> to the onclick event to the below tag,
it gives me the below said compilation error. Any idea of
where I am going wrong? But if I remove the same from the
tag, i do not get the error.

<input type="checkbox" Checked=<%#((Hashtable)
Container.DataItem)["IsChecked"] %> onclick="addIt(id,<%#
((Hashtable)Container.DataItem)["moduleSource"] %>)"
id="mSelected" runat="server" NAME="mSelected" >

Compiler Error Message: CS1040: Preprocessor directives
must appear as the first non-whitespace character on a line

Thanks
Reb