Compilation of old source code.

Joined
Mar 3, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a program which I developed 30 years ago, in DOS 4.1, using MS Quick C environment. I would like to compile it on a newer platform, I have Lenovo notebook E550 with Windows 10. As the backup source code is on the 3.5 inch diskette, I got an external floppy disk drive which functions fine. So my question is how to proceed in order to compile the program in the mentioned environment. Do you think the MS Visual studio would be necessary or would there be some easier tool? I am talking about C not C++. Please advise. Thank you