    override it and that's it. But size is a subproperty of Font.
    How can I make it work ? Any help is appreciated

    Thank you

    Gentian Hila, Jan 5, 2006

  2. I have not tried myself, but why not create a Font property and pass it onto
    your controls? Or create a TextSize property and update the Font of your
    internal controls in that...

    Sergey Poberezovskiy, Jan 9, 2006

  3. If you control is inheriting from WebControl, look at the documentation for
    the CopyBaseAttributes() method. This method can be used to copy all the
    standard display attributes from your control to its member controls.
    --Ken

    Ken Baltrinic, Jan 19, 2006