    If possible provide some useful links.

    Thanking in Advance
    Sanjeev

    Sanjeev, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Sanjeev

    krishnas Guest

    krishnas, Jan 25, 2008

  3. Sanjeev

    kks_krishna

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    SCJP 1.6 Details

    I would suggest you to write SCJP 1.6. SCJP 1.6 has little changes compare to SCJP 1.5 exam. Howecer writing the latest certification will give you value in the market.

    Few links for SCJP 1.6 Exam:
    What is new in SCJP 1.6
    NavigableSet
    NavigableMap

    I would suggest you to buy JavaBeat mock exams kit which is very cheap and containes 400 mock questions.

    kks_krishna, Jan 25, 2008
  4. Sanjeev

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    Java SE 6 Release Notes
    <http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/>

    Jeff Higgins, Jan 26, 2008
  5. Sanjeev

    Imran Guest

    Better go for 1.5. Its not about what is latest its about what is
    being used in the industry. All the AS are compatible with 1.5 and it
    will take time for 1.6 to appear.

    Imran, Feb 1, 2008