    i tried different methods but did not work.

    Please can anybody provide a solution for this.

    , Aug 18, 2013

  2. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    The error message is rather clear.

    "The SMTP server requires a secure
    connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response
    was: 5.5.1 Authentication Required."

    You need to authenticate to the SMTP server.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 18, 2013

    Hi Arne,

    I am new to this.
    I would be great if you can guide me for resolving this,
    i.e authenticating the SMTP Server

    , Aug 21, 2013
  4. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    The SmtpClient class has a Credentials property for this
    purpose.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 22, 2013

    , Jan 9, 2014