Containing two webservices inside a WSDL file

Sek

Folks,

I am in the process developing two webservices A and B using VS.NET
2003.

I am given a single WSDL file containing the description of the two
webservices.
The requirement is to create two webservices, which i understand will
each point to a unique and different URL.

I have tried two options:

1) Two .ASMX files each containing a webservice. In this case, two WSDL
files will be created correponding to the asmx file.

2) Single asmx file containing both the webservices [i use WebService
attribute for both the classes to label them as webservice]. When i
test with the browser, i get to see only the first webservice in the
asmx file. I was hoping to see the webmethods of both the web services
in the single page. Also, the description shows the wsdl corresponding
to first webservice only.

Is it possible to put two webservices class in a single asmx file?
Is it possible to store the description of two webservices in a single
wsdl file?

Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

TIA.
Sek.