Controls container

Matteo Migliore

Hi.

I'm creating a .NET server component that inherit from Table (WebControls)
class.

It's a container that implement this html architecture schema:

Table's cells clearly are added dynamically.
The control will be like panel control.

How can I implement drag and drop functionality ad design time,
to insert controls in "HERE'S DYNAMIC CONTENTS"?

I override render method and add cells into. (it is corrected?)
I implement MyDesignerClass that inherits from ReadWriteControlDesigner.

Which classes I need? Which interfaces?

Thanks very much,
Matteo Migliore.