Controls rendered before body when using base class?

Dave

Hi, I'm having a problem with my web page. I made a user aspx page
Child.aspx that inherits from a base class TemplatePage
(TemplatePage.cs). The template class overrides Render, streams some
html from a header template html file, calls base.Render(), and then
streams some html from a footer template file. I put some text in the
body of child.aspx and it looks perfect. Now I want to put a user
control on child.aspx that draws a little table and puts pictures in
each cell. My control appears and draws correctly, however, it appears
before my template code! So I have my pictures on top and then
underneath my html from my template!!

Why is this happening? I figured that if I moved the html template
stream code in the base class from Render() to PreRender() then it would
get called before the control renders, but this doesn't seem to help.

Thanks for any info!

Dave

Meet people for friendship, contacts,
or romance using free instant messaging software! See a picture you
like? Click once for a private conversation with that person!

www.SEN.us