convert Microsoft Word Document into HTML

Guest

I want to convert Microsoft Word Document into HTML format using .NET (c#).
Do anybody have any idea how to do this.

Guest

There are only two ways I know of to do this.

1) Use the Word object model and "Save as HTML" on the document object.
2) Use a third party component engineered to work with Word documents.

The Word Document (except for the most recent version which is actually
well-formed XML) is a prprietary binary format. Load a Word document into
Notepad and you'll see.
-- Peter
Recursion: see Recursion
site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

John Lam

You can use .NET DLL from ABCPDF to convert PDF to html.

--
Kumar.A.P.P
Software Engineer, Infosys Technologies Limited.