Cookie detection in ASP.NET

Zdenko Rupcic

How can I detect if a client's browser has cookies enabled?
Using Request.Browser.Cookies doesn't work because it returns true if
the browser SUPPORTS cookies, even if they are disabled.

Tasos Vogiatzoglou

Why don't you try to write a cookie and then read it again ? If you can
read the value then cookies are enabled.

Regards,
Tasos

Zdenko Rupcic

Tasos said:
Why don't you try to write a cookie and then read it again ? If you can
read the value then cookies are enabled.

Regards,
Tasos

Thanks, that's something I could try, but I would prefer more "elegant"
solution, if such one exists.