    If not possible, i can always download Chrome Portable, login in those sites and set my page to open as homepage. This way it will work as long the cookie doesn't have a expiration date.

    From the 2 options what is the best?

    Thanks

    hacxx, Mar 5, 2020

  2. hacxx

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    10
    Your question was a little vague but I’ll answer as best I can.
    “I have one question ...” You have a couple of questions.

    “...is it possible to make a script that set a valid cookie for multiple sites”
    It is not the setting of a cookie, but the reading that determines how many sites react to it.

    Cookies were invented so that a site can remember who is there and what they are doing. Let’s take the simple “Who is the user?” We can set a cookie :
    document.cookie = "username=Betty";
    But now every site will think Betty is their user so we set a string to id our site. In real life this is a long encoded string but:
    document.cookie =“sName=KingKong;Uname=Betty”;
    Works. So all five site must look for a cookie where the sName is KingKong.

    The next part --- Oh, I just woke up - Do you own these five site or are talking about send something like a question about PHP to five help sites 'that you don't own'?

    sunfighter, Mar 6, 2020