cookieless=true option and the ways to transfer session id

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by R.A., Apr 5, 2004.

  1. R.A.

    R.A. Guest

    R.A., Apr 5, 2004

  2. R.A.

    Patrice Guest

    What do you means by "as a parameter" ?

    In cookieless mode, it is transferred as part of the querystring.

    Patrice

    Patrice, Apr 5, 2004

  3. R.A.

    R.A. Guest

  4. R.A.

    Patrice Guest

    Sorry,

    I gave this a try. I'm almost sure I gave this a try and it was on the
    QueryString (ASP.NET 1.0 vs ASP.NET 1.1 maybe ?)

    I see nothing obvious in the configuration schema that would allow to change
    this. What exactly is the problem ? Anyway, it shouldn't affect the app in
    any other way. Still use the SessionID property, if you need this value.

    Patrice

    Patrice, Apr 5, 2004