Copy top 1/2 and bottom 1/2 of DataTable

mikejacobz

Hi, I have a Datatable which I would like to copy into two other
DataTables.

The first copy of the DataTable would contain the first 1/2 of the
original DataTable whilst the second DataTable would contain the seconf
1/2 of the original DataTable.

I am aware of the .Copy method of the DataTable but was hoping that
someone would know of an easy way to just copy the top 50% and bottom
50% of a DataTable.

TIA
Markus