could not load the translet class 'GregorSamsa'

Discussion in 'Java' started by Bineesh, Jul 31, 2017.

  1. Bineesh

    Bineesh

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I getting the error "....could not load the translet class 'GregorSamsa'.." while doing XSLT transformation using java.
    My XSLT file is litle heavy 2319 line and 150kb.
    Is the file size problem? how to resolve this issue . I am using java 1.6
    Source stylesheetSource = new StreamSource(new File(stylesheetPathname).getAbsoluteFile());
    Transformer transformer = factory.newTransformer(stylesheetSource);
    Source inputSource = new StreamSource(new File(inputPathname).getAbsoluteFile());
    Result outputResult = new StreamResult(new File(outputPathname).getAbsoluteFile());
    transformer.transform(inputSource, outputResult);

    Please suggest the solution

    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Bineesh, Jul 31, 2017