Could you make javax.print more complicated?

bucky.pope

I thought java.awt.print was the package from hell, but I'm trying to
upgrade my code to javax.print. I haven't found a decent tutorial that
explains what the hell is going on or how to make it work.

Can anyone point me to a decent (recent) tutorial or a freeware
package that make printing reasonable. I'm not holding out for easy
any more. Most of my quests in WoW are easier than this.

Roedy Green

I thought java.awt.print was the package from hell, but I'm trying to
upgrade my code to javax.print. I haven't found a decent tutorial that
explains what the hell is going on or how to make it work.

Can anyone point me to a decent (recent) tutorial or a freeware
package that make printing reasonable. I'm not holding out for easy
any more. Most of my quests in WoW are easier than this.

this may be enough to at least get you started, a commented example

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/printing.html

Dan Andrews

I thoughtjava.awt.print was the package from hell, but I'm trying to
upgrade my code to javax.print. I haven't found a decent tutorial that
explains what the hell is going on or how to make it work.

Can anyone point me to a decent (recent) tutorial or a freeware
package that makeprintingreasonable. I'm not holding out for easy
any more. Most of my quests in WoW are easier than this.

Hi Bucky,

Have a look at this printing solution - http://www.ansir.ca/printing.jsp

If it's not simple enough, then let me know what you'd like to see in
an small, fast, and efficient printing infrastructure.

Cheers,
Dan Andrews