Creating a dynamic file link

BD

This is probably fairly simple but I've looked at so much code an the last
few days that my brain is fried.
In the past I had an HTML page that contained a lot of code items and each
item was contained in it's own hidden <div>. The div was displayed by
extracting the bookmark, for example mypage.htm#sec2 would display the div
with the id of sec2. It worked but as you can imagine it was rather clumsy
as the number of items increased. At the bottom of each div were some text
links. One pointed to a VBScript function that copied the inner text of the
div to the clipboard the other pointed to a zip file that was downloaded. I
have now re-written it as an aspx page that uses a query string to load the
contents of a text file into a div. It's called using mypage.aspx?udf=test.
Here is the the top portion of the page.

<%@ Page Language="VB" Debug="true" runat="server"%>
<%@ Import Namespace="System.IO" %>
<%
Dim fn As String = Request.QueryString("udf")
Dim udf = fn & ".txt"
Dim dFile = fn & ".zip"
Dim fp As StreamReader
Dim dFldr As String = Server.MapPath("Files\")
Dim uTxt As String
Dim fDate = File.GetLastWriteTime(Server.MapPath("Code\") &
udf).ToString("D")
fp = File.OpenText(Server.MapPath("Code\") & udf)
uTxt = fp.ReadToEnd()
fp.Close()
%>
Using the example above, the variable udf causes the test.txt file to be
loaded in the "data" div.
The copy to clipboard function is just fine. It's called using
The CpyCode function has the div with the id="data" hard coded, since now
there is only the one.

Now the problem comes with this old line
How would I write a function that would create a link from the variable
dFile?

TIA

BD

Got it! Thanks anyway. It was as simple as replacing the old <a
href="files/test.zip">Download File</a></p> line with the following