Creating a new array based on the existing one

Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
correct my code please.
I`m need to create new array without minimum vulue.

Java:
public class ArT {

        int min;
        int[] arrayA;
        int size;
        int newSize;
        int counter;

        min = 50;
        arrayA = new Random().ints(50, 0, 50).toArray();
        size = arrayA.length;
        counter = 0;

        System.out.println("my array: " + Arrays.toString(arrayA));

        for (int i : arrayA) {
            if (i <= min) {
                min = i;

        System.out.println("min: " + min);

        for (int i : arrayA) {
            if (min == i) {
                counter++;

        System.out.println("min counter: " + counter);

        newSize = size - counter;

        int[] arrayB;
        arrayB = new int[newSize];

        for (int j = 0; j < arrayA.length; j++) {
            for (int k = 0; k < arrayB.length; k++) {

                if (arrayA[j] != min) {
                    arrayB[k] = arrayA[j];
                } else {
                    j++;

                System.out.println("new array: " + Arrays.toString(arrayB));

Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Dear administrators, is the question asked yesterday 10pm still relevant today 10pm?
your checks destroy the forum.
strange that he is still alive.

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
246
Reaction score
31
Hi, what you mean by "create new array without minimum vulue" ?
What is your current output and expected output?