Crystal Report

Guest

Hi!

I am using Crystal report to generate the reports and then exporting them to
PDF files. The PDf files need to be saved on a different File Server. The
below code works fine if i am providing a Local path, but its not wroking
when its a network server share path. Please help

myReport.SetDataSource(dsReport)
Dim DiskOpts As CrystalDecisions.Shared.DiskFileDestinationOptions =
New CrystalDecisions.Shared.DiskFileDestinationOptions
myReport.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType =
CrystalDecisions.[Shared].ExportDestinationType.DiskFile

myReport.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType =
CrystalDecisions.[Shared].ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat
DiskOpts.DiskFileName =
ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("FileServerPath") & "\testpdf.pdf"
myReport.ExportOptions.DestinationOptions = DiskOpts
myReport.Export()

Thanks,
Baren