CSS Conversion

Leeza

I have a webpage at http://home.cogeco.ca/~pippi/ that I would like to
convert to CSS.

I have already completed the 1st page which can be seen at
http://home.cogeco.ca/~funnydownloads.

My problem now is how to convert
http://home.cogeco.ca/~pippi/audiovideo1.htm.to CSS.

I was hoping to leave the left and right columns the same as in the
http://home.cogeco.ca/~funnydownloads and have a table in the middle with
the downloads from http://home.cogeco.ca/~pippi/audiovideo1.htm. Does anyone
have any ideas on how this can be done or suggest any improvements. Note
that the links do not work as I have not completed the other pages.

I really hope I'm making sense because I feel pretty confused.

Thanks so so much for everyones help in advance.

Lisa

Mark Parnell

Davmagic said:
It's noble of you to "convert" to CSS but unfortunately your
"original" page looks fine on my MSN-TV Browser and your "converted"
page looks a MESS!

Then get a decent browser.
Another one bites the dust..........>

If only it would...