    statement back in. Any reason why this occurs? This ocurrs at random after
    a recompile or debug session.

    WR

    WhiskeyRomeo, Aug 5, 2008

  2. WhiskeyRomeo

    WhiskeyRomeo Guest

    I meant to add:

    How you change a web project's configuration status from debug to realease?

    If I choose the Configuration manager for the solution and pick "Release"
    the setup project changes to release but http://localhost/Appointment/ (the
    actual project)only has debug as an option. Currently I am deploying by just
    copying the pages and .vb files. I have not learned the other deployment
    options yet.

    WhiskeyRomeo, Aug 5, 2008