    of backwards compatibility python curses will need to do its job.

    Thanks,
    Ken

    Kenneth McDonald, Apr 2, 2007

  2. This isn't criticism either, but... if you know it has a long-standing
    bug, why didn't you submit a patch yet? If you had submitted one for
    Python 2.1 (say), the problem wouldn't be relevant today. If you submit
    one today, the problem won't be relevant for Python 2.8, or Python 3.0.

    Regards,
    Martin

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=, Apr 2, 2007