Custom error page, aspxerrorpath, and original query string?

cephelo

Hello.

I have a customErrors section set up in my asp.net's web.config file.
All is fine and well when dealing with simple pages, e.g.,
/dir/pub/news/view.aspx, I get
error-404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/dir/pub/news/view.aspx as expected.

How can I get the original query string? e.g., /dir/all.aspx?q=news. I
need the "q=news" part in the customError.

The only solution I found so far involves a massive custom error tool
(from MSDN) that hooks into the global file. That isn't exactly ideal
and is an extreme bit of overhead.

Surely this is built into ASP.NET. How can it not be? The referrer is
even empty on the custom error page.

I searched this and other groups (and google), to no avail.

Thanks

E. Brown

Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
error aspxerrorpath mandip kanjiya

hello sir

i also facing one problem regarding to this error aspxerrorpath actually i create one web site and i create one asp.net folder and put one .aspx page inside that folder and i run my site on local server at taht time it redirect from local page to that page but on server it gives error"aspxerrorpath" not found please help me