CustomValidator

Andrew Han

I have a webpage with about 10-15 textbox controls. I want to write
one ClientValidationFunction to be used by all the textbox controls.
However, every textbox is going to have a different value range. How
can I pass parameters (the allowed min and max value of each textbox)
into one generic ClientValidationFunction?

(I would use the RangeValidator control, but as stated in my previous
post, it doesn't seem to handle scientific notation).

Nathan Sokalski

I think the best thing for you to do in this case is write your own
validator that derives from the BaseValidator class.