Data getting truncated

Bill

I'm submitting data through a form with multiple rows on it, that goes
out to a processing page, which then scrolls through the data row by
row and sends it into a database table.

It is truncating one of the strings, the book tile string, so that if
there are three words in it, only the first is getting submitted to
the table. I have a feeling that it is because I have numbered the
fields that are being submitted to the processing page, and therefore
the field is cutting off the first word. May be wrong though about
this.

Here's the code:

for x = 1 to endvalue

title=request.form("title" & x)
rest of loop code here

I have to do this in order for the procesing page to count and get the
right text boxes and fields. Is there another way I can do this?

Thanks,
Bill

Ray at

Need more code. I'm not really sure what you're doing, but this would be
expected behavior if you had something like this:

<input type=hidden name=something value=one two three>

You'd need quotes around the value of that input, and something like this
would cause what you describe.

Ray at home