Data Tier / Transaction Problems

Guest

I am trying to find help on how to properly use ado transactions across multilple classes that each call a method to save data in their respective database table. The current method created worked great in my windows app and worked great for a while in the web app, but with lots of traffic, errored out with

These are the various errors I have gotten.
This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable
Transaction (Process ID 108) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim
ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed.
reference not set to an instance of an object
The SqlCommand is currently busy Open, Fetching

any help would be greatly appreciated.