DataAdapter vs Coding

Scott M.

HTH - Good luck!

TJ Doherty said:
Jeff & Scott -

Scott's last message to me finally got through to my cranium. Changed the
sharing on the folder in which the DB was residing and things began to
work
normally. Still don't understand why you don't need to do that when using
coded connection but have to make the change when using the data adapter
wizard information. Oh well, one of those quirks, I guess. FWIW, it
worked
fine without having to reset my TEMP and TMP variables (of course I was
just
reading the data, not doing updates - we'll see if it still works in the
next
phase).

Want to thank both of you for hanging in there with me while I worked
through the problem - much appreciated.

TJ