Datagrid / emit input tag

g2

I have datagrid and a template column present in a column. In the datagrid
itemdatabound event, I would like to emit a INPUT tag. Any ideas on what the
code behind would be like in this event to emit the INPUT tag?
Thanks.

Lewis Wang [MSFT]

Hi G2,

You can put a Label server control in the template column:

<asp:TemplateColumn>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Label id="Label1" runat="server">Label</asp:Label>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>

Then, in the code behind:

private void DataGrid1_ItemDataBound(object sender,
if(e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Item ||e.Item.ItemType==
ListItemType.AlternatingItem)
{
Label label=new Label();
label=(Label)e.Item .FindControl ("Label1");
label.Text ="<INPUT type='radio' name=choice value="+e.Item.ItemIndex+">";

Last, detect which radio has been checked:

string selecteditem = Request.Form["choice"];
Response.Write (selecteditem);
}

Does this answer your question? Please let me know if you need more
information

Best Regards,
Lewis