datagrid hyperlink question

MattB

Hello. Got a question you more seasoned people would likely know.

I've got a datagrid in a web form that has a Hyperlink column. I've got one
link working with the property builder, how can I set up another link
template that would be used instead based on the value of one of the
dataset's column? (hope that makes sense). So links are usually based on url
field A using a particular format template, but if a field in this row of my
dataset is empty then I want to use url field B and a different format
template.

Thanks!

Steve

Go ahead and add the template column with the url control. You can react
to one of the datagrid's events in the codebehind to update the url
based on an if statement -- I think PreRender is the event name, I did
it before.