DataGrid inside WebCustom control

Mircea Pleteriu

Hi,

I am implemention a composite web custom control.
The control only contains to 2 controls: a DataGrid and an ImageButton
control.

I create the child controls within CreateChildControls method of the web
custom control.
Within this method also I register the interest in the Click event of the
ImageButton and SortCommand event of the DataGrid.

Now I host the control within an ASPX page.
When the ImageButton is clicked the page is postbacked and its associated
event handler method within the custom controls is executed.

What I do not figure out is that the event hadler of the DataGrid's
SortCommand event is not fired when the user selectes an item on the grid.
The page is postbacked only.

Do you have any idea to have it fired?

Mircea Pleteriu

Sorry, it is about the SelectedIndexChanged event of the Datagrid and not
SortCommand.