DataGrid Sort Column HeaderStyle

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi!,

    I am using the following CSS class for the DataGrid Head column wherein i am
    sorting the recrods. The style works fine.. By default it puts an underline
    for each header column. The underlin should be there except for the sorted
    column.

    Can anyone help me out.

    ----
    CSS Class :

    ...grdHeaderClass, grdHeaderClass td, .grdHeaderClass a, .grdHeaderClass
    a:link, .grdHeaderClass a:visited, .grdHeaderClass a:hover
    {
    /* For grid headers */
    FONT-FAMILY:Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif;
    FONT-SIZE: 8pt;