    ...grdHeaderClass, grdHeaderClass td, .grdHeaderClass a, .grdHeaderClass
    a:link, .grdHeaderClass a:visited, .grdHeaderClass a:hover
    { }

    Guest, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Baren then apply the correct CSS:-
    text-decoration: none
    Hope it helps
    patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Apr 29, 2005

  3. One approach might be to add a style="text-decoration:none;" attribute
    to the column header that is selected. The best way would to do this
    would be to add a OnItemDataBound handler to your DataGrid. In this
    method, check to see if the HeaderTemplate is being databound. If it
    is, find the column that is currently the sort-order column and add
    the css as above.

    Let me know if you need more details, but that should get you started.

    Roger

    Roger Helliwell, Apr 29, 2005