DataGrid Text???

Guest

Can someone please tell me why I don't get any visible text in my datagrid
and yet the DataNavigateURLField and DataNavigateURLFormatString return
values???

I want the Text to contain the same as the the DataNavigateURLFormatString...

Can someone please help!

<asp:HyperLinkColumn HeaderText="Name" DataNavigateUrlField="Name"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="{0}" Text="<%Container.DataItem(Name) %>">
</asp:HyperLinkColumn>

Thank you!