datagrid

Jason

Hi

how do i put stuff into the pager? i.e. at the moment i have page numbers as
my pager style.
1, 2, 3, etc.
i would like to have it as << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>
how would i do this?
Prev and Next obviously decrementing or incrementing the page index.

Thanks
Jason

Michael Tkachev

Hi,

You have to create a custum control that will be working as pager for a
datagrid.

Mike.

Jason

thanks

i ended up using javascript on window onload to get the innerHTML of the
pager <TR> and assigning it to my own <TR> then attaching what i wanted.

works well. is there a possible problem i might have in the future?

Thanks again
Jason

Scott Allen

I suppose that will work well. Using something from code-behind might
give you a reusable pager you could drop anywhere.