DataRowView problem

Dave

The problem is... I can't seem to use them. When I try to declare one, I
get:

Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'DataRowView' is not defined.

I am just starting out in ASP.NET and have what I think to be a 'default'
Framework install. Am I missing an include in the GAC?

Dave

Dave

Sorry, should have been more specific... when I said 'Good call...' I meant
that you had given the right answer... it works now...

Dave