Date time

bbawa1

Hi,

I have a table in sql server of datatype datetime. I want to set it's
default value to Current date in design mode. I am typing in default
value property = Date.now(). But it doesn't work. Any idea.

Thanks

Guest

Hi,

I have a table in sql server of datatype datetime. I want to set it's
default value to Current date in design mode. I am typing in default
value property = Date.now(). But it doesn't work. Any idea.

Thanks

Where do you type it?

SQL Server has built-in function getdate(), which is the same as
DateTime.Now from .NET

bbawa1

Where do you type it?

SQL Server has built-in function getdate(), which is the same as
DateTime.Now from .NET

I am typing this in Design mode of table. I highlight the column and
then there is column proerties. "Default value or Binding". I am
typing this over here.