Debugging messed up on classic ASP after installation of 2005 express

xMANIGHTx

I'm working on XP IIS5.1 in classic ASP 3.0
After the installation of the 2005 Express Suite and the beta .net2
framework that ships with it
(http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vwd/) the debugging with
classic ASP has an odd behaviour.
I use option explicit on all pages
When the parser finds an undeclared var or function or there is some
error in a stored procedure (not in the ASP page but in the SP itself)
I receive no error reporting. The page simply renders till that point
and stops.
All the other errors are reported as usual.
Any hints? Thanks in advance
Massi

Bob Lehmann

Any hints?
Don't install beta software on machines you expect to use for something
else.

Bob Lehmann