Debugging?

Arpan

Suppose I have the following DataList code:

<script runat="server">
Sub Page_Load(ByVal obj As Object, ByVal ea As EventArgs)
dlUsers.DataBind()
End Sub
</script>
<form runat="server">
<asp:DataList ID="dlUsers" OnCancelCommand="CancelList"
OnDeleteCommand="DeleteList" OnEditCommand="EditList"
OnItemCommand="ItemList" OnUpdateCommand="UpdateList" runat="server">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnkButton" CommandName="Edit" runat="server"><%#
Container.DataItem("UName") %></asp:LinkButton>
</ItemTemplate>
<EditItemTemplate>
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnkCancel" CommandName="Cancel" Text="Cancel"
runat="server"/>
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnkUpdate" CommandName="Update" Text="Update"
runat="server"/>
<asp:LinkButton ID="lnkDelete" CommandName="Delete" Text="Delete"
runat="server"/>
</EditItemTemplate>
</asp:DataList>
</form>

While debugging in Visual Web Developer 2005, once the debugger steps
into the <asp:DataList....> line, then it goes on stepping on the same
line for a few times, then jumps on to the, say,
<asp:LinkButton...>line within the <ItemTemplate> & continues jumping
on this line few times, then jumps onto the, say, anyone of the
<asp:LinkButton....> lines within the <EditItemTemplate> & continues
jumping on this line for a few times. What I mean to say is unlike how
the debugger steps sequentially within the <script></script> tag,
within the <form></form> tag, the debugger jumps from here to there
haphazardly & randomly. I couldn't exactly figure out on what basis is
the debugger stepping within the <form></form> tag. Does anyone have
any idea on what basis does the debugger behave within the
<form></form> tag?

Thanks,

Arpan