decaying of array

dis_is_eagle

Hi.I know that when an array name is used with the sizeof() operator,it
does not decay into a pointer.Is there any other situation when the
decaying to a pointer thing does not happen.Thanks for help.Eric

Default User

Hi.I know that when an array name is used with the sizeof()
operator

It's the sizeof operator, not the sizeof() operator. We just went over
this in another thread.

Brian

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Nils_O=2E_Sel=E5sdal=22?=

Hi.I know that when an array name is used with the sizeof() operator,it
does not decay into a pointer.Is there any other situation when the
decaying to a pointer thing does not happen.Thanks for help.Eric

When it is the operand of &