Deployment Of Custom Controls

Chip Pearson

I have a web site running on ASP.NET 3.5, developed using VB.NET in
Visual Studio 2008. I would like to use some third-party custom
controls (Krypton) on some of the pages. The controls work fine on my
local development box. My question is where/how to deploy these
controls to the remote site running on the host. Is this something I
have to get the ISP to do, or can I just include them in the App_Code
or Bin folders? Do I need to set up explicit references to them in
order for them to be found?

Any advice and suggestions are most appreciated. Thank you.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009